Advertisements
Advertisements

Tag: cu3

After the upgrade to CU3 on all my Exchange Servers, some of the end users started complaining about username and password popups. Password was entered but the box kept on appearing. Check credential manager and all seemed fine. I then went and had a look at my Exchange Server. After running the command:¬†Get-OutlookAnywhere I noticed […]

Advertisements
Advertisements
Read more

Today I upgraded all my exchange servers to CU3. All of them went well except for one. The transport service started and stopped after 1 minute and would log 3 event errors straight after each other: Error 1036 Error 7001 Error 1018 The main error was complaining about one of my custom connectors. After that […]

Read more