After doing SP1 beta update for SCCM 2012 i still had no reports showing. I went and checked the SSRS log and found the following error in the log file:

The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT
(!) SRS not detected as running SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT
Failures reported during periodic health check by the SRS Server <SCCM-Server>. SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT
Waiting for changes for 1 minutes SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT

I went and checked the SQL reporting configuration and found i had product version 10.50.1600.1 which is the RTM version and not supported. I installed SP1 for SQL and then logged into the reporting URL and i had reports. All i needed to do was then add permissions to the SQL account, after that i refreshed SCCM reports and all the reports started pulling through.

So much to just get reports working 🙂

Discover more from COLLABORATION PRO

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading