Today I prepared a new notebook and after joining it to the domain the SCCM client automatically installed as it should.

However after the install and reboot all updates that were needed and available pulled correctly to the client however the updates were stuck in the status above “Waiting to Install”

I checked the SCCM logs on the client and no errors were reported. I changed the boundaries on SCCM from Active Directory to Subnet, rebooted the client and once SCCM on the workstation had started up again all updates installed and verified.

Hope it helps

Discover more from COLLABORATION PRO

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading