Exchange 2019 CU4:- Unattended Installation Video
In this video on YouTube, we walk through doing an unattended Exchange 2019 CU4 installation.
The following was done prior to the installation to ensure a shorter video:
- Download: Visual C++ 2013
- Download: .NET Framework 4.8
- Download: UCMA Runtime 4.0
- Copy prerequisites to text file.
- Download Exchange 2019 CU4 from Visual Studio.
Once downloaded, all the prerequisites were installed and server rebooted.
The installation was completed from an elevated command prompt:
In the previous series of videos “Creating an Exchange Lab in Azure” we did the GUI installation. We will be doing an installation on Server 2019 Core.
Hope it helps. Remember to subscribe if the videos are helpful here.