Advertisements

Month: November 2013

After the upgrade to CU3 on all my Exchange Servers, some of the end users started complaining about username and password popups. Password was entered but the box kept on appearing. Check credential manager and all seemed fine. I then went and had a look at my Exchange Server. After running the command: Get-OutlookAnywhere I noticed […]

Advertisements
Read more

Today I upgraded all my exchange servers to CU3. All of them went well except for one. The transport service started and stopped after 1 minute and would log 3 event errors straight after each other: Error 1036 Error 7001 Error 1018 The main error was complaining about one of my custom connectors. After that […]

Read more

Today MS released the much awaited CU3 for Exchange 2013. The download is 1.5GB almost as big as the previous versions. The major fix/factor here is the calendar forwarding issue that MS say has been fixed that was a problem with the release of CU2 and CU2v2. Lets start. First I will put one of […]

Read more

Yesterday I did some cleanups and move mailboxes to the new databases I created. I think created Mailbox Copies (More on how to do this: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd335158(v=exchg.150).aspx). In the event log I started to receive the following warning: “RPC request to the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service for log truncation failed for database (DB Name). Error: Failed […]

Read more

Today I tested an upgraded on my CRM system running server 2012. I first upgraded CRM Dynamics 2011 to RU15, after that I did a restart. I ran the upgrade from Server 2012 to Server 2012 R2 (Note that CRM Dynamics 2011 is not supported on Server 2012 R2) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2669061 After the upgrade IIS issued […]

Read more