The next build of Windows 11 Insider Preview is available to download and there are some nice things in this build. Taken from the Windows Insider Blog directly, here are the new features and changes in this build:
- We are resetting the rollout of the updated entry point for Widgets with weather on the taskbar first introduced with Build 22518. As a result, some Insiders who had this enabled may find it has reverted to the original experience as seen in released version of Windows 11. However, our intention is to quickly expand the rollout to the majority of Insiders in the Dev Channel.
- This build includes a good set of fixes and improvements but as always, be sure to check the known issues too.
- We’re rolling out a new Calls experience for the Your Phone app – details below.
- We are providing ISOs for this build which can be downloaded here.
Changes and Improvements
- We have updated the flyout design for the hardware indicators for brightness, volume, camera privacy, camera on/off and airplane mode, to align with Windows 11 design principles. These new flyouts will appear when you press the volume or brightness keys on your laptop and will honor light/dark mode to give you a more coherent Windows experience. Brightness and volume indicators continue to be interactive with the update.
- You can now search for voice access from the taskbar and pin voice access to your taskbar or Start like other apps as well as turn it on/ off.
- We’re expanding the rollout of extending the 13 touch keyboard themes to IMEs, the emoji panel, and voice typing (first introduced with Build 22504) to all Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel.
- When you press WIN + X or right click the Start icon it will now say “Installed apps” in the menu instead of “Apps & Features”.
- It is now possible to uninstall the Clock app if you want.
Here is the full blog post from Windows Insider where you can read about all the changes, improvements, fixes and Known issues, below is the link: