The next build of Windows 11 Insider Preview is available to download and there are some nice things in this build. Taken from the Windows Insider Blog directly, here are the new features and changes in this build:
- This build will not be offered to ARM64 PCs due to an issue that causes these devices to rollback when attempting to update to this build. We’re working on a fix.
- This build has several new features for Windows Insiders to try out including Spotlight collection backgrounds, an updated entry point for Widgets with weather, and voice access.
- We’re making it easier to install WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) from the Microsoft Store.
- This build includes some general changes including updates to the input switcher.
- We also have a good set of fixes but a few new known issues – please read these sections below!
- Yesterday, we released the redesigned Notepad to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. See this blog post for all the details.
Please take note of the last point. Notepad is now in dark mode. Yes, you read correctly, you can see an example of what notepad looks like on my machine, go ahead and read the link provided for more details:
Here is the full blog post from Windows Insider that you can read, below is the link: