Upgrade Exchange 2010 SP2 to SP3
This guide shows you the steps to upgrade your Exchange 2010 SP2 server to SP3.
- After you have downloaded the file double click it to extract the setup files.
- Once the files have been verified, select a location for the extracted files.
- Once you have clicked OK in the previous screen you will see a progress window as above.
- When the extract is complete click the OK button.
- Double click the Setup file in the folder you extracted the Exchange 2010 SP3 files to, the above splash screen will show. Click on Install Microsoft Exchange Server Upgrade link.
- Once you clicked the link above the main splash screen will go away and you will be shown the small screen above.
- Once the setup has initialized the following screen will show. Click Next to start the installation.
- Accept the license agreement and then click Next.
- Click Next.
- The readiness checks will start, if all is fine then you can click Upgrade, if there are warnings or errors you need to address them and then retry the readiness checks.
- The upgrade window, this can take a little while to complete.
- Installation upgrade process continuing.
- Once the upgrade is complete you can now click the Finish button.
- Reboot your server.
Hope it helps.