Advertisements
Advertisements
Collaborationpro.com

Collaborationpro.com

Today I wanted to run a few reports and went to SCCM and it returned the famous page “No Items Found”. Checked the Component Status, everything was happy. Checked the logs, no errors found. Removed the Reporting Services Role, restarted the machine, reinstalled the Role and still “No Items Found” I then tried re-registering the […]

Advertisements
Advertisements
Read more

(**UPDATE, CU6 Fixes this bug**) Since upgrading to CU1, CU2 and now CU2v2 for Exchange 2013, event ID 1006 keeps getting logged with performance counter errors. My server has 600GB free space yet it complains of this. Seems like yet another bug in Exchange 2013. I turned off these notifications, you can do so at […]

Read more

After a few replica’s on SharePoint 2013, DPM backups kept failing with the above error. If you run a consistency check then all is good until the next backup. To fix this error you need to increase the USN Journal, you can do so as follows, run the following PowerShell Command (increase to whatever suits […]

Read more

Last 2 days I have encountered the error above, the previous backup on DPM went fine. Checked that space was not an issue, the services were all started, rebooted the SharePoint server as windows updates were applied and still got the error. Simple fix is to do the following: Navigate to C:Program FilesMicrosoft Data Protection […]

Read more

Microsoft released RU3 for DPM 2012 SP1. Finally I was able to upgrade the DPM Agent on SharePoint 2013 as I kept getting an error when trying to Protect SQL. The updated agent installed fine, first initial sync when perfect until it finished with the above error. Here are the steps I did to fix […]

Read more

Today I came across the following error below logged almost every 2 min in event viewer. The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileImportJob threw an exception. More information is included below. Generic Error. Upon investigation I found that the 2 FIM Services (ForeFront Identity Manager) were disabled in the Services MMC as well as in […]

Read more

Today I came across a problem whereby some users could print but others the print job goes through but then nothing happens. Upon investigation in the log file located: Event ViewerApplication and Services LogsMicrosoftWindowsPrintService, I got the error above for the users that could not print. I enabled write access for the handful of users […]

Read more