The name of the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site
Once you install a new CAS server in your domain you need to update the internal URI for 3 of your services. This being Autodiscover, EWS and OAB.
Tasks to complete on EMS:
To do this you need to open up the Exchange 2010 Management Shell.
Modify the Autodiscover URL in the Service Connection Point:
- Set-ClientAccessServer -Identity CASServer -AutodiscoverServiceInternalUri
Modify the InternalUrl attribute of the EWS:
- Set-WebServicesVirtualDirectory -Identity “CASServer\EWS (Default Web Site)”
Modify the InternalUrl attribute for Web-based Offline Address Book distribution:
- Set-OABVirtualDirectory -Identity “CASServer\oab (Default Web Site)”
Tasks to complete in IIS:
- Open up Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Expand the local computer and then expand Application Pools.
- Right-click MSExchangeAutodiscoverAppPool and then click Recycle.
After this close and open outlook and all should be fine. You can now hold down CTRL and right click on the outlook icon next to the clock in the taskbar and click Test E-mail AutoConfiguration(Shown Below):
Enter in your email address and password and deselect Guest and Secure guest check boxes. Ensure that use autodiscover is selected.
Once you have entered in all the information then click test. It should be resolving to the new names you entered.
Hope it helps.