I have started with a video series on YouTube as some people like blog posts and others prefer seeing it in realtime.
The series will grow but in the meantime you can start taking a look.
- Changing Cypher Suites on Exchange with IIS Crypto 3.0:
- Increasing the mailbox move limits:
- Changing the default value for OWA timeout:
- Getting familiar with the Exchange commands:
- Viewing the commands run in the background when working with the Exchange Admin Center (EAC)
- Check when a user was created in AD and when a mailbox was created
- Checking your DAG status in multiple ways
Many more to come.
Here is the link to my channel on YouTube. I would really appreciate it if you can subscribe.