Exchange 2016:- Cumulative Update 19 is available
Microsoft have released the next CU for Exchange 2016 and this is CU19. CU18 seemed to have an issue with Shared Mailboxes and I’m sure it has been addressed here, but the interesting part is the number of vulnerabilities and exposures that have been resolved in CU19.
Here is the link to the full article:
There are a number of fixes in CU19 and they are listed below:
- 4588297 Attachments can’t be downloaded or previewed from Outlook Web App
- 4583531 Design change about inline images will be forced to download but not open in a new tab of OWA in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 4583532 ELC MRM archiving fails due to DomainName in AuthServer in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 4583533 Exchange Server 2019 or 2016 installation fails with error “The user has insufficient access rights”
- 4583534 Event ID 65535 System.Runtime.Serialization errors in Application log in Exchange Server 2019 or 2016
- 4583535 New-Moverequest, Resume-Moverequest, and Remove-Moverequest not logged in Audit logs in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 4583536 Set-MailboxFolderPermission is included in Mail Recipient Creation in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 4583537 Update Korean word breaker in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 4583538 Microsoft Teams REST calls exceed the default value of maxQueryStringLength in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 4583539 Non-breaking space is visible in message body in Outlook in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
- 4583545 Make DomainName in Authserver a multivalued parameter in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016
As always, first test out the CU in your lab before rolling it out on production servers.
Hope it helps.