Advertisements

Month: Mar 2013

Today I ran the SP1 upgrade for SCCM 2012. The first thing you come across is that you need ADK installed for SP1. The download is around 4GB, the first error I came across was when ADK was about 61% done, it failed with an error, user not currently allocated. I cancelled the setup and […]

Advertisements
Read more

Today I installed a new DPM 2012 server. The installation went through fine and all backups were running well until the upgrade to SP1. Seems like a small bug as all my replica’s were inconsistent after applying the upgrade. I uninstalled the DPM Agent, rebooted the DPM server plus the server where the Agent was […]

Read more

Today out of the blue I started getting the following warning on one of my Exchange Servers: Mailbox cleanup could not completely remove the mailbox for user following mailbox removal. Encountered error 0xfffffae8. Should this message continue to persist for the same mailbox, it may be indicative of a problem that requires further investigation. So […]

Read more